Drinks Retailing News – formerly Off Licence News - is the number one monthly business magazine for the take-home drinks market. Whether you’re an influential supermarket buyer, director of a chain, a leading independent or a wholesaler - Drinks Retailing News delivers all you need to stay ahead and be well-informed in the fast changing drinks sector. Throughout our 153 years, Drinks Retailing News has gained a reputation for leading the news agenda with exclusive stories, written by our experienced and award winning team.
- Hard-hitting news stories
- Quality feedback on the issues affecting you
- Practical advice and tips for your off-licence
- Drink reports, market analysis and tasting previews
- Regular supplements exploring the latest developments and laws
Drinks Retailing News is an essential read for all or our staff. The industry focus is on point, relevant and accurate, and the reporting raises questions and debate, which is constantly invigorating.
Dich Oatley, The General Wine Company
As the saying goes, a company’s best asset is its people, that is proven true, yet again, with the dedicated and professional team of Drinks Retailing News.
Bernard Fontannaz, Managing Direct and Founder, Origin Wine
View more testimonials
If you want to speak to one of our Customer Service team about any issues connected with your order, please call +44 (0)1371 853630
Alternatively, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ordering a subscription
How long until I start receiving my magazine?
You will be sent your first magazine within 10 working days of receipt of payment.
How can I pay for my order?
- We accept payment from all major debit and credit cards.
- Pay by Direct Debit to enjoy a 10% discount and hassle free renewals.
Can I pay by invoice?
Yes, If you would prefer to pay by invoice please call Customer Services on +44 (0)1371 853630.
Can I have a different billing and delivery address?
Yes, the checkout procedure offers you the chance to set out both addresses.
How can I amend my order after checking out?
Just call our Customer Services department on +44 (0)1371 853630 for assistance.
You will be sent a confirmatory email following completion of the online checkout process; this is why it is vital to provide your full email address. If you have selected an online component your order confirmation email will contain details on how to activate your order.
Can I get a discount for multiple copies?
Yes, discounts on more than six subscriptions or memberships are available – simply contact our Customer Services team on +44 (0)1371 853630.
Ordering by Direct Debit today is quick, easy and guarantees you’ll never miss an issue. Our exclusive first year Direct Debit offer ensures that you will enjoy a 10% discount off your package.
In addition you will have:
- Greater control over your budgets
- No more cheque mailings
- Advanced notice of price changes
- Our money back guarantee for the un-expired portion of your subscription
- The right to cancel at any time
We offer a money back guarantee on our magazines and online information services; you can cancel at any time for a full refund on any unused portion. No questions asked. Simply ring our customer services team on +44 (0)1371 853630 and they will process your request.
Books and Directories
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition, within 14 days, and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
- When returning goods please ask for an authorisation code from our customer services team on +44 (0)1371 853630 within 7 days of purchase.
- All returns need be accompanied by the proof of payment and a valid authorisation code.
- All goods returned must be in re-sellable condition.
You will be able to cancel up to 10 working days prior to the event; cancellations should be confirmed in writing to us and will be subject to a 20% cancellation charge. Cancellations after that date will be subject to full payment.